Wednesday, April 4, 2007

How do you do it?

I am truly amazed at you Bloggers who can come up with great content each and every day. I want to have a great blog, but I don't want it to be boring. You all must have been born with a creativity gene or something!

Around here it is snowing, Yes, that is right snowing. I left work and it was coming down pretty fast but turning into slush upon impact. Thankfully, our beloved Red Sox are not in town. That would make for an awful Fenway experience. Tonight's game will be great to watch to see if Josh Beckett has improved at all since last year. I know he had a great Spring Training, but the proof is in the pudding as they say. Tomorrow is the long awaited debut of the most expensive recent aquisition to the squad: Dice-K Unfortunately, most of us won't even be able to see it since the game is on at 2:10pm. Who, for the love of all that is good and holy, is that a good time for? A two year old just waking up from a nap? I could TiVo it, but I won't because by the time I can watch it, the details will be all over the news. Can you believe I have such problems? I guess I just have to be satisfied with the American Idol Results Show tonight. There is no telling what could happen!

No comments: