Monday, April 30, 2007

Show Em If You Got Em!

As the countdown continues to the Uberfabulous Sunfest Sale, over at Stephen Bonanno Sandals, I say post your sandals, if you dare! It actually helps those of us who cannot decide what to get. I admit it, I am a copy cat. The interactive color chart has me spinning at this point! I know I want the Emma Classic Monogram with Emerald and Pomme whipstitch. I am considering getting a pair of Palm Beach Classic. I also want to get Miss Madigan her very own pair. She wears lots of pink so Linaria is the only way to go for her, or is it? These here are Bellflower w/Skye and the well worn pair is Linaria with White. You can clearly see how much I love these babies!

3 comments:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Great idea! I would love to see everyone's Bonanno's! I'm afraid that I might see even more combinations but that is a risk I'm willing to take. ; )

dmmlandcruiser said...

I am the kind of shopper who has to actually see things in front of her. I do not have the imagination to rely on!

Suburban prep said...

I am one that has to see things as well. Thank you for the suggestion for the pictures.