Friday, April 13, 2007

Whisked Away

A very generous patient of the Doc's gave us a romantic weekend away all for just delivering her new baby. Isn't that amazing? We had to travel between November of 2006 and April 30, 2007. You guessed it, we have waited until the last minute to go (can you say workaholics?). So this is the big weekend away. This is where we are going. I plan to spend my time relaxing like this lady here
I also need to go to the Library to pick up something to read. I heard they have exercise equipment there, but I am not yet sold on that idea. They do have a pretty nice pool, so I will check that out although I may have left all my bathing suits in Aruba. My plan was to leave them there and buy new ones for here. It has not really been over 40 degrees so swim suits have not really been on the brain lately.
3035
0----That sentence is my cat Tigger throwing in his opinion. Tigger and Bailey love to sit on my lap while I am on the computer, so it makes for some challenging typing. I digress, back to the weekend away.
We have a two hour drive according to the website. I need to be the driver because my husband learned to drive on the mean streets of Cairo and is something like a step 38 driver. I, on the other hand, am a step 9. I would like to arrive there in one piece. It will be nice to just do whatever we want on our own schedule. It is going to be 48 hours of bliss. Then, we need to put it into high gear on Sunday to make it back for a birthday party complete with a pony at 2pm and a fundraiser that night at 7pm. By that time, my massage will be a distant memory!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We'll catch up on Monday!

3 comments:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Oooh, have fun!

Suburban prep said...

Sounds like total heaven. Enjoy and relax!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Mrs. DMMLandcruiser,

I tagged you last week before your getaway!