Thursday, March 1, 2007

I Outlet, Do You?





I got a great email for a discount at the Polo Factory. It is $20 off for every $100 you spend at the children's store and $25 for every $150 you spend at the grown up store. I could not figure out how to get the damn thing to fully appear on this screen. So, if you are interested in the savings, email me (dmmlandcruiser@aol.com) and I will forward you the email. The sale is only for their factory stores, think Wrentham Village if you are a Massachusetts reader, and the effective dates are March 1 thru April 4th.


We love going to the children's store because it is full of goodies for both Madigan and I. They have balloons and huge cylinders filled with penny candy like Smarties and jawbreakers. They also have pretty good deals running on their adorable preppy clothing. Last week when I was there, they had winter polos for boys @ $4.99 each! That is even better than Marshalls or TJ Maxx. We picked this up in pink last time we were there:

I like the blue better, but everything needs to be pink for my Princess!

No comments: