Thursday, February 8, 2007

T.G.I.F.?

I work Monday thru Thursday, so Thursday is really my Friday. I always have an extra bounce in my step today knowing that the weekend is here and Grey's Anatomy and Men in Trees are on tonight....extra bonus! The latest celeb scoop has Anne Heche leaving her husband for her costar, imagine that! He is pretty to look at. Think Vegas is accepting any wagers on how long that will last?

The big plans for the weekend are: Friday night, a possible sleep over pajama jam for my daughter Madigan. We're hoping her cousin can make it over. Then Saturday night is our office Christmas Party, that's right Christmas in February! It will be at Fleming's Steak House in Boston. They are purveyors of one of the best steaks to be found in these parts. And don't get me started on their Cosmopolitans! Then Sunday, we are off to a charity bowling party. One of my best friends is running in the Boston Marathon and she is raising $$ for The Dana Farber Cancer Institute. We are all very proud of her and we definitely have more fun cheering her on than she does running!

So, whatever day it is for you, make it a good one!

No comments: