Monday, November 2, 2009

This Is It

On Friday night, we had a Girls Night Out to go and see this movie/documentary of the video footage of the rehearsals for Michael Jackson's come back tour. I was always a Michael Jackson fan. I don't think you could be a child of the 80's and not be. I was saddened by his death in June but thought the coverage of it was way too much.

The two hours we sat in the theatre watching this however, really brought home what a HUGE loss his death was. Despite what he did or didn't do in his personal life, this man was a musical genius. My one thought when it finished was that the world missed out on what was to be one of the best concerts of all time.

If you are a fan, I say go and see this. You see Michael where he was most comfortable; with his music.

1 comment:

Solar Powered said...

thanks for visiting my blog, your daughter is beautiful and i appreciate your comment on the whole BF thing.