Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Busy Bees

November is more than half over?? You've got to be kidding me. Where on earth does the time go? It still feels like September around here. We've been enjoying 60 degree temps. I think we are all going to have a hard time when the real weather decides to roll in.

We had a very nice but busy weekend. Madigan had a birthday party to attend on Saturday at a club in Boston. It was a great way to spend a rainy day. On Sunday, she called (strange times now that she can read more. She goes into my iPhone, finds her friends' phone numbers and calls them unbeknownst to me!!) her friends to come over to our house for a playdate. We also had my nieces over to join in on the chaos. They all played well together both inside and out. Then Stepson #2 came over to spend dinner with us. He was home for the first time since entering his freshman year at Georgetown. We didn't tell Madigan he was coming in case his plans changed. She was shocked and over the moon. They played several rounds of The Disney Channel Monopoly. It was great to catch up with him!
This week is filled with fun appointments; the cats to the vets, Madigan to the Pediatrician for her 7 year well visit with double flu shots coming her way, a haircut for me, and a massage. I was invited to a work dinner with my sister in law tonight at Fleming's (yummmy) and I have a mom's pot luck on Friday night for Madigan's class.
Next week, we are off to Aruba for Thanksgiving. I think I am going to need that lounge chair after such a busy week!!!
Hope you are all well :)

No comments: