Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Almost Makes Me Want to Have Another Baby....


Have any of you seen the gorgeous offerings from Restoration Hardware for Baby & Child? I love everything!!! Where was all this cool stuff 6 years ago when I was planning a nursery? Even Potterybarn Kids was limited at that time. I was creatively thinking about how I could use this gorgeous chocolate brown and pink duvet in my home. Madigan's room is HOT PINK so that room is out. We have a guest room (also called Stepson #2's room) that I could possibly re do. Is it way too girly though? I would consider painting the horrible green walls in there a nice chocolate brown because I could always switch out this duvet and use chocolate brown and turquoise bedding as well?? Let me know what all you design divas think! And if you already have a great paint color, then give it up!

3 comments:

adozeneggs said...

I painted our bedroom chocolate brown and ended up hating it. There's a really nice color by Benjamin Moore called Pismo Dunes that I ended up using. It's like a very light coffee and looks good with my chocolate brown rug and duvet. I do love that bedding. Love pink and brown together.

Cindy said...

I thought exactly the same thing!

We're still dithering about what color to repaint our bedroom. We haven't decided, but Restoration Hardware does have a lot of nice colors, and you can buy these teeny little cans to take home and sample. So far we have several shades of very pale blue up. I'm thinking about chocolate brown/lt. blue for the bedding (husband would never go for the pink).

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Me, too! I love Restoration Hardware. Always get excited to see the catalog waiting for me in the mailbox. -Julia