Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Chicks Day

I went into Madigan's room this morning to wake her up for school. She asked me if I could just let her sleep for 10 more minutes. I told her that was fine and figured I would close my eyes too. She told me she needed quiet and could I please leave the room. I went downstairs, and I heard her footsteps across her floor, the door close and the lock pop. Five minutes later, this came into my kitchen. I thought it was a crazy Leprechan. She yelled "Happy April Chicks Day Mommy" and took off her disguise. "Wow, is that you Madigan??? and what do you mean April Chicks Day?" "Mom, she said, today is April Chicks Day, the day you play tricks on people. Silly Mommy!!" Consider yourself informed!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

lisagh said...

She must have been planning that all night! I love it.

Preppy Mama said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I think that is the cutest thing I've heard!!

Mrs. Fabulous said...

That is darling! Glad you captured that on the camera too!