Thursday, May 17, 2007

Boring, Boring, Boring

Hi Everyone, sorry I have not posted anything in a week. Nothing to report around here. We are about to switch our practice managent system at the office. That has been giving me headaches on a daily basis. We don't exactly have a computer literate staff, so I think we are in for some fireworks.


On the shopping front, I am considering ordering this Lilly Pulitzer dress from Garnett Hill for Madigan. It is $20 off the regular price. Then I remember how many things she already has that are either new with tags or in excellent condition. Not to mention she is starting to wrinkle her nose at some of my selections. I find the best tactic is to distract her then just throw on my wardrobe choice for her while she is glued to The Mickey Mouse Club House. You gotta do what you gotta do!

3 comments:

Suburban prep said...

What a darling dress.

CFB said...

What an adorable dress! When I have little girls, they will wear dresses just like that.

CFB said...

What an adorable dress! When I have little girls, they will wear dresses just like that.