Monday, October 29, 2007

Victory is Ours

And let the Rolling Ralley begin! What a whirlwind the last week has been. I can't even tell you how exciting it is to be a Red Sox fan today. Winning just does not get old. Mayah (mayor to those who don't have a Boston accent) Mumbles Menino has announced that the Rolling Rally 2 will commence on Tuesday. It kind of sucks that it is on a week day. I myself don't know if I can go. (It starts only a mile from my desk so I'll see what I can manage) I can understand that the players all want to get home to be with their families. I am sure Papelbon has something up his sleeve in the form of a victory dance. We are all breathless with anticipation. And just when we think there will be nothing left to get excited about, the Pats take on the Colts on Sunday!

No comments: