Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cape Cod Chaos

Last week was our Annual Girls Week on Cape Cod. Each July, my Mom, Sister, and I head off to Mashpee with Madigan, my nieces and a few of Madigan's friends. My Mom's friend Linda also tagged along for the week. We had two great beach days, then the weather went to Hell in a hand basket. There is nothing like strolling down Main street in Chatham dodging umbrellas and eating wet fudge from the Candy Manor. We hustled over to Brewster to have a late lunch/early dinner at Ocean Edge. We ate down in Bayzo's pub and it was fab! Great martinis, and the kids were clear on the other side of the place playing (ruining) billiards!





We had a few special guests drop in on us during the week. That adds to the fun. Bingo is the best when you have 9 screaming kids yelling BINGO and then fighting over the prizes! I did not take as many pictures as I wish I had. Not sure why. Too lazy I guess!

1 comment:

preppyinnewengland said...

Just did a 20 mile bike ride with the kids from Wellfleet to Orleans last week. Lunch in Orleans. Beached at Eastham; Nauset Light.
Love it on Cape Cod!